Saturday, November 15, 2014

Box Of Shame!

We have been cleaning out our storage. This box hasn't seen the light of day in 7 plus years. My daughter opened it and said what is ALL this?? Well, it is my diet box of shame - lol!!! Protein diet drinks, metabolism pills, fiber pills, fat suckers and bippity bippity boo. Guess what?? I gave this.... crap... up learned clean eating and lost over 100 lbs in a year. Plus, I maintained it for almost 3 years now. This is why I love the 21 Day Fix so much. It is like the creator climbed into my head and pulled out everything I could have taught you. She even simplified it. If you want to put these chemicals and such in your body - really it is your choice. If you want to learn from my dieting yo-yo mistakes- I was the QUEEN!!. I'm here for you. If I am not convincing enough my challengers lost 58.6 lbs this week! 785.4 lbs in 34 weeks. Clean Eating is for life not something you do until a bottle is empty. Or you shove it in a box for 7 years because it made you feels sick, your heart race out of your chest, possibly made you have a seizure. It's healthy - it is for life. Something to make you feel successful, proud and a great parent parent for leading a healthy life. Showing that box made me feel like the former me was a failure to my 13 year old. I'm so glad that is not me any longer.  Now I am proud to have done it right and for life.

#beproud #eatclean #trashthebox #girlsgonehealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment