Sunday, February 2, 2020

Are You Ready For Some....Kindness??


I had joked on my IG that I was going to need protection when I went to the store this morning and I should bring my husband because of my shirt. Little did I know how true this was! First, we are not bandwagon 49er fans. This has been on my keys 10 years. My husband will watch win or lose and has his entire life. We are Northern Californians. I am proud of that. I will always be a Californian no matter how long I have lived out of the state. This shirt is not a political statement. It is not one state vs another. It does not mean I am a certain political party. It does not mean I am here to destroy "your state". No, I'm not a "comifornian" either. YES, all things I heard this morning.
Over
A
Shirt
Y'all need to get a grip. This is terrible.
So, how about we remember this is fun for a game. How about love for your fellow American no matter where they are from or what they like. We are "ONE nation" still, right?? Be proud of where you live without being intimidated or attacking another. Also how about kindness in your actions and words? If you need help in finding that I put up a calendar for "Friendly February"
Remember the person in the store. The person you see online. They are not your enemy. The thoughts in your mind about them are. Change your thoughts and make the world better

No comments:

Post a Comment