Monday, June 1, 2015

Polar Ambassador

I'm so Excited!! I was just contacted by Polar USA. I have been selected by them to be one of their Polar Ambassadors. There are only 150 Ambassadors so far and it is a real honor! Polar has been part of my journey in losing over 100 lbs in a year. Also in maintaining 110 lb loss for three years. It has helped with my runs and all cardio workouts. It all started though with learning to run. My first Polar was an FT7. It helped me turn running intervals into running a 5k in a very short time. I thought running would be impossible for me but Polar made it possible. It taught me how to listen to my body just by looking at my wrist. When I thought I needed to push, I actually should slow and when I thought I should stop it was ok to keep going. I can't wait to try all they offer and share this amazing journey with all of you!! Stay tuned!!

#polarusa #polarambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment