Monday, August 8, 2016

Offer To Help - The Rest is Up To Them

In my business you will help many people. It is a wonderful thing when you do. It is the most rewarding thing to see someone change. To see the changes you made in yourself come true in someone else. I feel honestly it is even better than doing it myself. I am proud of each and every one of my girls. There are some girls though that just aren't ready. You can cheer them on. Give them all the tools in the world. Leave them alone when they need to find their ways then one day offer a hand. Not a hand to do it "your way" but a hand to let them know they are not alone. That is the great thing with Beachbody there are so many ways of doing it. You can do it alone, you can do it in a group, you can add running to it like me - you can make it what YOU want. The thing is though you have to want it. YOU have to want it for YOU more than I want it for you. This is the sad part. Sometimes I put way more into it then I should but I want success for everyone. I want everyone to see the hope at the end of the tunnel. I have had Challengers that have been with me for years simply because I respect their rights to when it is their time. There will always be the few though that are not ready. That like me once had some things going on internally and just are not ready. I get that. I was that girl once. That probably helps me best with this - "Not everyone is going to want, accept. or know how to receive your energy. Make peace with that and keep on." Which I have. One bad experience will not stop me since I have had countless of amazing stories of women who have achieved success. When you find your someone who is looking for an argument. Who just pushes buttons for months. Know it is not you. Stay positive. Focus on the people that need you. That are willing to move forward in their journeys. That are willing to take your help. Because in this business some will, some won't. That is up to them though and has nothing to do with you. Trust me. I have maintained 110lbs for 4 years but I lost and gained for many years and that was on me. Nobody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment