Tuesday, May 30, 2017

She's Back!

After my health set back I started stepping back into fitness last week. Today is the first day I feel like me today. Have you ever just wanted to shout from a mountain because you feel so good? That would be today! Is it because everything is 100%? Nope. Is it because the anxiety to it all is gone? Nope. My health will never be perfect. I need to gain a little weight ( that is a new one ) I need to regain muscle. I need to get back to fully running after having to take a little time off.  I am always going to have trials. For goodness sake I have a broken brain. I live on seizures meds twice daily to assure that I will never have another. You know what though. I will always have anxiety attached to all of that. I can live in that fact. Wallow in it. Or I can SING! Sing in all I have overcome. I am seizure free almost 9 years! I conquered paralyzing fears attached to my diagnosis. I lost 110 lbs 5 years ago and have maintained it! Instead of taking High blood Pressure Meds I became a runner in a year and have better then perfect Blood Pressure. The girl that was hurt by family and just placed boundaries and walked away truly forgave everyone and lives in peace. I also have given up negativity and live purely in hope, faith and love. So even though there is plenty that is NOT perfect there is SO much that IS!! So I SING Also I get back into fitness little by little, step by step. To me it is so exciting to have a fun place to start again!
.
Here is my plan! 1. I have picked a squat and pushup challenge that I'm starting on JUNE 1. 2. hitting the road slowly again with my Polar. 5 times a week. 3.Posting what I'm grateful for daily - Now you can join me. Nope I'm not a Coach or with a fitness company. There is no cost or strings. Just a group of girls in a private group getting healthy for JUNE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment