Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Stop Smoking

I don't need to tell you about the chemicals you are inhaling. I don't need to tell you about the damage you are doing to your heart and lungs. I don't need to tell you that you are actually hurting your loved ones with the effects of second and third hand smoke. Why? You already know it. Most smokers I know and who have had issues with my posts through my personal page and Girls Gone Healthy have said they find these facts fuel to keep them going. Like someone is challenging them to keep going. When actually all someone is trying to do is love and encourage you to health. I could have been the same way with my weight 110 lbs ago. I could have held on to the weight to show the world, to spite them. I decided though to be the healthiest and best version of me I needed to change my life. Showing the world that you can live unhealthy and be "ok" is not as amazing as showing the world what you can overcome and they can too 💗 Be brighter put down the lighter. #changeyourlife #beanexample #notobaccoday

No comments:

Post a Comment