Friday, July 24, 2015

Polar Pout

First the oops and the Polar Pout. Then the good stuff. Went for a run with my M400. Looked down almost 13 minutes into check my heart rate and I didn't have one!!!! I forgot my chest HR strap at home. What??? #polarpout . Now, the good stuff. Unlike other heart rate monitors it still tracked mileage, steps, kept tracking activity for my day, lap times even paused my training so I could take a silly selfie! Lol. Many other heart rate monitors you would have ...NOTHING without the heart rate  strap. Another great thing some HR straps are such a pain and you would feel it if it was off. I didn't notice that it was off because I feel no difference when it is on!  So there is always a positive at least when you look for it :) now off to put my chest strap on and finish cardio with P90X3. Did you get your workout in today?



#polarambassador #teampolar #beachbody #m400

No comments:

Post a Comment