Sunday, October 18, 2015

What Women Do

When women become aware of another's success, talents or power they can do a few things. A- Admire, learn and be empowered by you or B- they will try to diminish or compete with you. Those who take route B will feel justified in it. Seeing the success of others makes them upset so they fight everything those women are to feel OK where they are. I was once there. I get seeing others in weight loss success and not being there yet. There are many aspects of my life that others are far above me in. I am so proud of them and all they are. I admire them and I will seek the knowledge that they have to grow myself. I hold no ill will, anger or hostility. For one those emotions aren't allowed in my life. I feel what you put out into the world you get more back. When I am attacked or have unjustified anger directed towards me I will walk away. Not that I am not willing to fight it, talk about it ect. But sometimes there is no talking to someone who is not willing to hear. This energy is simply also something I will not allow in my life and not engage with. It is toxic. I use to have to have a need to be heard, to feel accepted and loved. This comes from the emotional abuse from a parent. When I feel someone acting in a manor such as this I really leave quick. The love I seek now I already have. I don't need to prove anything to anybody. As a very wise friend said to me "Bless and release" That is what you need to do with any unhealthy relationship. If it is meant to be it will be. When it is healthy, it is worth it. When it has triggers of negativity and toxic on it I will not allow it in. What I do allow in is compassion, understanding, supporting, loving and empowerment. That is what women do. Keep this in mind as you interact with others. What is important. What is worth allowing into my life. What I put out into the world would I like to get back in return? Also, would I be proud of my decisions enough to share it as a lesson to my daughter. That is always my goal. Yes, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment