Thursday, October 29, 2015

Be The Change

I typically steer clear of negativity because I don't allow it in my life. I saw this though in my feed this morning and to be honest, it pissed me off. So I decided to scribble all over it. I am so sick of women being haters in this world. Women are to support, encourage and empower one another. We aren't to belittle and tear one another down. When I see post like this it makes me sad for the poster. For what is going on in their life that makes them act out so unkindly. I personally have tried every diet.. Every..single.. diet. I have gained back on every diet. Except when I ate clean and did it naturally with the help of a balanced life ( Natalie Portman please clap ) That does not mean I think it is wrong when anybody else does it any other way. It is their path. Their journey and not mine to judge. If they want advice I will give it to them, If they ask. If they want me to cheer them on. I will - without being asked. You know why? We all lose it pound by pound. The work is keeping it off and being healthy for life. This world is filled with enough judgment and hate. How about being the change? Being the women who love, encourage and pay it forward and who are examples for the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment