Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Overwhelmed With Love

As I sit here at this candle light homecoming ceremony... Lights are off over the football field now. I'm over to the side with Phoenix now watching as an observer. I am so very grateful THIS is the life my daughter has. So different then mine was at her age. She has High School team fun, TWO parents who love her, no verbal, mental or physical abuse. No secrets. Nothing she is told to hide from people. No family secrets she will be shocked to learn in her 30's. A simple life filled with honesty.  A life of fun. A life of love. She knows how I grew up. She knows how lucky we are to be mother daughter and friends too. This just all is overwhelming to me tonight. We are blessed. I have ended the trend of abuse. If I had to go through everything I did to give her this life I would do it it a million times. I love her that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment