Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gratitude of Friendship

I am going to share this from my Challenge Group today. We have a morning focus on Gratitude. I think many can relate to this.

Morning Gratitude = friendship

I am so thankful for my friends. I have a big family.. That a choose not to be apart of about 75% of. I have set boundaries and walked away from them. Most will say family is forever. I say I choose my family. Family is love, respect, loyalty, laughter, fun. That isn't mine. Mine is sad, broken and toxic. My close FRIENDS are my chosen family. They are everything on that list that a family should be. My friends are my family. The people I knew as family are just a bunch of people placed in my life to teach me lessons of who I don't want to be and how I don't want to treat people. Friends are the family I get the honor to pick. I also feel they are an apology for the family I was given.

*If you do have a wonderful family - be grateful for that today. I am happy to say I have ended all the trends set before me. I am proudly giving a healthy family to my children and all future generations

No comments:

Post a Comment