Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Dreaded Picture


The picture on the left is a picture I have never shared with anybody but my close friends. It is in my wallet. I look at it daily and it is a reminder of how and who I never want to be again. I was miserable until I woke up and decided to change. Do not ever let anybody - a friend, a spouse, a family member, a health professional tell you that you can not change. I was morbidly obese. I needed High Blood Pressure Meds which I resisted and did not take but decided to change instead. I have other medical challenges which are detailed out in my "about" under my banner. It is a year and half later. I have lost over 100 lbs plus added muscle - Gone from a size 22 to a 6. I eat clean and run 5 miles 5x a week. My blood pressure is better than perfect. My Doctor says I am the picture of health. YOU CAN DO THIS. Believe in yourself - NEVER let somebody stop you. You are destined for greatness. If somebody tells you otherwise - prove them wrong with a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment