Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It Is All In Your Head

Anybody can want it for you. I want health and happiness for all of you but until YOU want it more than I want it for you... that is where it will end. Just a want. You have to find that deep down desire and passion to succeed. My passion was knowing without a doubt that my life was a gift. Knowing that I could have died 6/16/08 and all my dreams would have been just that - dreams.. I was going to fight day by day to be successful and once I made it there I was going to stay there. Why? Because I deserve it. My family deserves it. After almost losing one another we deserve the best quality of life possible. I didn't lose 110 lbs, find health and happiness to lose it again. This wasn't a temporary fix. This is not something I will do again but I will be active in it daily. I fought for myself. What is your WHY?? Connect with and then everything is possible. Sometimes the only thing holding you back is all in your head. The flip side to that though is all that you need to drive you forward is there as well.

Fight for you. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment