Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Memories With Love

Even though this is from 6 years ago tonight it is still one of my favorites pics. Surprisingly our son took it at my brothers wedding in Florida. He was 14 and did say "ew" after.  I still love him this much and we have been together 21 years. We were just children when we met at 19 and 20. We were married after 6 months.  When you know, you know. I am so blessed that this man has loved supported me through thick and thin. I show him a before picture and he can't believe that it is me because he never saw me as that. He just saw me as the person he loves. Not a number or a size. He has loved me despite the drama my family use to bring before I learned to shut them off. He has been there through the loss of a pregnancy. He has been there every step of the way raising our two children. He was the person at the end of my bed when I woke up in the ER being unconscious for almost 2 hours. He is there for everything.  Sometimes you have to go through trials in life to become the person you are meant to be. It sure is nice to have somebody to grow up with, hold your hand and love you with honesty the whole way.

No comments:

Post a Comment