Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The BIG But

So many have goals. They have one thing stopping them though... The big BUT.. You may not even know you are doing it. I didn't for the longest time. Once you get out of your way and look in your rear-view mirror you will see all the buts lined up just like speed bumps in some cases mountains! How do I know? I lived it. I had every excuse. It won't work. I've tried. I have an illness/disease. I'm on meds. I would even place blame on others. Why even try.... Why, because I was and am worth it. I am proof - I overcame 110 lbs, medicine, a brain disability I have to deal with the rest of my life. I did it - so can you. Even if you don't get it right and you don't succeed right from day one. You are making healthy habits. Those habits will eventually win!! Be smart enough to know when you and your buts are in the way and get out of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment