Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pushing Through

So.. This is me procrastinating on my run. I walked to the lake and sat on a rock. Lol!! It happens!! Guess what though after I sit here and am thankful for a few minutes I will get of my butt and run. Then go home and lift weights with On Demand. Not wanting to workout happens. Pushing past it is the important part. Don't let a day roll into a week. A week roll into a month. A pound roll into 10. 10 roll into 20. A size roll into 5 even 10 more sizes. Trust me it happens quicker than you think!! I use to allow it to happen many times until I took ownership of my health. My health is a habit. Healthy habits = healthy choices! Even if you have to sit on a rock for a moment to remember how blessed you are to have this perfectly impefect healthy life. Making healthy habits and pushing through to the new person will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment