Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Amazing Grace

So I took this picture to rub it into a girlfriends face (with love) that I ran in 77 degrees today in a tanktop. Right after I took it I started to run and a song came on and I couldn't use the picture to tease her any longer. At that moment my running changed to a feeling of freedom. A few years ago after my diagnosis I felt like someone was holding me underwater every minute of the day. Like I couldn't breathe. Even though everything on the outside looked ok. I was so broken inside. I played the act of a good wife, good mom, good friend all the while I was scared to death to live. I was afraid everything I loved would be pulled out from under me. Drowning underwater afraid to live for fear of dying. Do you know how good it is to be better? To be beyond better. To have fixed my life mind, body and spirit. I have learned to be truly happy. To live in the moment. To not be scared of the next one. To fix my broken relationships. To set boundaries with unhealthy relationships or to even let them go. With that I have new people in my life. Healthy beautiful relationships. The relationships I had have been brought to a whole new level. I am a better wife, mother and friend. My soul is actually silent. I don't have chaos in my mind. I once was lost. Thank God I'm found.

No comments:

Post a Comment