Friday, January 15, 2016

Sunrise

The sunrise is always a reminder to me that on June 16th 2008 I was given a second chance at life. Every single morning before my feet hit the floor I thank God for giving me a second chance at life. Also for putting Dr's in my life to help me live. For finally getting me out of the tunnel that I was living in that told me after my diagnosis my life was a death sentence and I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. For allowing me the opportunity to see my children grow. For allowing me to have true and beautiful relationships with my friends and family. Being a survivor changes your outlook on life. Some see me as tough. I see myself as full of love and encouraging others to find the same. Life is too short to be wasted. It can be gone in one second. Ask my kids. They saw me drop to the ground and be loaded on to an ambulance unconscious. You want something in life. Do it, with love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment