Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cyber Bullies

Raw, real and honest post.

For over a year I have been dealing with a cyber-stalker. They follow me on Girls Gone Healthy. Befriend, act like they need help just because they know I have a kind and compassionate heart willing to help anyone in need. They will then follow me on my personal page. Unfriend me then refriend to let me know they have "47 accounts following me and have no intention of leaving me alone". Since then they haven't. I have been harassed by fake military personal, fake women, men, and then the not so fake person. They have mocked my life, my truth, laughed at my seizure, the fact that I have had mini stroke prior to my seizure. I have never contacted them in return. This person is truly sick and demented. They always use different emails but the same names and always use pieces of my life and childhood.  The person who IS doing this all IS my parent. Yep. Abusing me as a kid wasn't enough. Lets go a second 3rd, 15th, 20th round as an adult years after I cut you out of my life and moved half a country away from them. I have been told I live too openly. I should shut down everything FB and stop being a coach. Well let me tell you that is NOT going to happen. This "woman" controlled my life as a kid. She will not control me now. My passion is helping other people. I have come so far in my life. I have lost a ton of weight, found my happiness, overcome the odds. I wake-up EVERY morning excited to help others do the same. I have helped hundreds of woman and I plan on helping hundreds more. A person and their sick fascination with me, my success and life will not stop me. It will just drive me. So my parent can keep sending me her psycho messages and my friends and I will laugh at them. I will put them in the psycho file and we will just move on like it didn't happen.
Now the part that upset me is what about all the children and teens on social media who don't have the age and maturity to deal with it in this way? WHO is going to protect them? No wonder there are children hurting, harming even killing themselves over cyber-bullying. If there are states that at this time can't and won't protect them - who will?

Maybe it's time for me to look into this and as suggested help start a Law to help the innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment