Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stop Spinning The Globe - Find Peace

If the problems in your life were an old fashioned globe do you peacefully let them rest? Or are you pushing that globe daily making it spin faster to the point it feels out of control? Do you complain about everything? Do you feel like you are in the center of all the family problems and issues? Well, if you do I hate to break it to you - you put yourself there. Stop feeding problems with your energy. Stop looking for issues, it just makes them bigger. Stop inserting yourself in everything and then crying when you feel like everything is out of control and everyone involves you. You involve you - you put yourself there. How do I know this is all true? Because years ago it was me. I felt I needed to fix everything. Try to make everyone happy or help smooth everything out. All it did was make everything worse. Make me a victim, feel used and put me in a negative spot physically, emotionally and spiritually. Some things you can't fix. Your life IS what you make it - that you can fix. STOP spinning the globe. START feeding the peace - the calm. Set the boundaries with love. Walk away. Trust me. It's the best thing you will ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment