Thursday, April 16, 2015

Don't Give Up

My #TBT . Have you checked on the "on this day" option Facebook gives us now? This post was from 5 years ago today. I was putting on a positive front but I was unhappy in my health. I had pretty much given up and surrendered to the fact that my family, friends and life was going to have to be good enough. I really didn't feel I was worth putting any effort into because I had tried so many times and failed. My family,  friends and life IS enough but I deserve more. We all deserve more. We should never settle simply because we are stuck. When we are stuck we need to learn from what isn't working and find what will work. What wasn't working was my nutrition and the hours daily at the gym. I first started with my nutrition. What started as giving up Diet Soda because I read an article that it could increase my odds of seizures turned into clean eating. Next I jumped off that elliptical, cancelled my gym membership and hit the streets. Walking turned to running. I then added Beachbody. I have done every workout I can think of from them. I now am a Coach and have helped hundreds of women lose thousands of pounds. Why? Simply because it is my passion. I want others to know they can do this. They don't have to be alone and they NEED to know they are WORTH it.What started as me getting healthy has become some much more. It really is amazing when you can see life go full circle right before your eyes.

So bottom line - if you feel like you have to settle. DON'T DO IT!! I promise sometimes the biggest changes come at the other side of despair. That wall will go away - you have to climb over it though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment