Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Morning

What happened this morning? Well it all happened running with my buddy. I kind of think I should just type it because if I open my mouth again something odd might happen LOL!! I have lived in TX almost 9 years and rarely had an accent. I lost my vowel and said "towel" in a VERY southern way. We had a good laugh about it because it was kinda funny coming from me. I feel ya'll coming. The words may happen - but I will always be a West Coast girl ;) Then one of things happens that runners hate... I ATE a bug. I saw it then it was down the hatch.. UGHH.. Have to love my friend to say "Well, you just had a little extra protein today:"  Even though it's Monday and strange things may happen realize you can find the good in it ... like extra protein, a reason to laugh or the blessing of a great friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment