Thursday, May 14, 2015

Find Your Passion

Have you found your passion in life? For some they have it from the second they are born. For others it takes years to find. For me it took forever. I always knew I wanted to help people. I wanted to get into the field of Nursing or Social Work.  I ended up though having a child at 20 and that took over my life. Being a Mom came first. Raising a family was my first. I did it with all my heart, I still do . When my oldest went to College I had a little time to rediscover someone - me. By then I was already a few years into being seizure free. I had lost over 100 lbs. I had already had a successful page on Facebook to pay forward that weight loss but in my heart I needed more. I had some time to figure out what I wanted to with a nest that was a little emptier. Having time on my hands and a passion in my heart to help was overwhelming. This is when I found my passion - my calling. Being a Beachbody Coach. For 20 months now I have ran groups to help other women find the healthiest and happiest version of themselves. I wake up with a purpose and I fall asleep with a smile. Am I changing the world? No. Am I am I helping change someone to find her confidence, find her happiness and to feel supported and successful? Yes. I am. I am not a millionaire. I'm not changing the face of the world but I do make a difference. My advice to everyone - find what you love to do. Find your passion. Work it with all your heart. You have the power to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment