Tuesday, May 19, 2015

One Decision Can Change Everything

Sitting here in my car after a run with my buddy and my glasses are too foggy to drive. I am soaked from running in the rain and humidity. We had to deal with bugs and jump over little snakes. Thankfully they were dead and little and not like the big ones in my nightmare the other night!! I'm not even done yet, PiYO is next!You know what though? We did it. NO EXCUSES. 110 lbs ago what would I have done? I would have had my husband drop the kids off at school and I would have gone back to sleep for the day. Woke up with enough time to pull myself together, eat some horrible food and soda and slap on a fake smile.... Now I love life. I bounce out of bed and embrace each day. Why? Because one day I woke up and realized I was wasting my life being mad about a health condition. Instead of embracing the life I had. If you can relate to the old me - realize you don't have to be stuck there. You can change too. You just have to be brave enough to stop what you are doing and make a decision to change daily. Not every day will be perfect but you always have to try. If you need help reach out I have a heart that understands you.

No comments:

Post a Comment