Thursday, January 22, 2015

Leap

What are you waiting for? So many people are waiting for the elusive "later". Maybe for that right person to help fix you even. There is no special time or even a magical person but there is YOU! You can change your life in one second. I woke up one morning and said this is it. I'm done. I never want to feel this horrible again. I bottled that feeling as motivation and I moved on. I might not be guaranteed tomorrow but I have right now and I am going to embrace it. What happened? Just the best year of my life health wise. I discovered clean eating, I lost 102 lbs, my blood pressure went from high to perfect, I became a runner and most important I became a good example to my children  That lead to a whole new me and was only the beginning. Now I'm blessed to help others. One thought can turn into a motion - that motion will change your life in ways you can't even fathom.

Be your own hero. Don't wait. Leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment