Friday, January 30, 2015

How Do I Maintain Over a 100 Lb Loss?





You all know my weight loss story but do you know my maintaining story? I did lose 102 lbs in a year with clean eating, at home workouts and running. There is so much more to my maintaining story though!

That was my EASY part I have lost 100 times before. What I haven't done is maintained... like .. EVER. What is different this time? Lots of things but the real thing is not only the commitment to myself but my commitment to others and that comes with Beachbody. I am a little different then some people. I had already found success before becoming a Coach. I can 110% guarantee you though I would not have maintained my weight loss success without becoming a coach. I would have continued with the human yo-yo I had done for the last 20 years. I decided to become a coach because after running my page Girls Gone Healthy for a year I felt the need to pay forward my loss on a greater scale. To be active daily in helping others. Running Challenge Groups as a coach would give me that opportunity. Little did I know that helping these wonderful women was going to be so beneficial to ME as well. In running these groups I make sure daily that they are accountable for their daily workout. Which in turn so am I accountable to them! I have done Focus T25, P90X3, Chalean Extreme, PiYo and The 21 Day Fix. I still run but I always get my Beachbody workout done AND drink my Shakeology. Not only have I maintained my loss but I have lost 3 more lbs and many more inches off my maintenance weight. This is especially wonderful to me because when I started on my day 1 it was out of desperation from being told I was obese, I needed blood pressure medicine, that I was going to live on seizure meds for the rest of my life after just suffering a gran mal seizure at 34 and I was also suffering from PTSD from that event. All it took was two moments for my life to change. One. Waking up one day and realizing my life was a gift. From that moment I was dedicated to doing whatever possible to live healthy. Two. The decision to join Beachbody. You can do the same. You don't need to be a coach. Just find a coach. I would love to help you and add you to my groups but if you have a relationship established go find them. The important part is you find support and you get healthy- for LIFE. Not just until you hit your goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment