Sunday, January 25, 2015

Yum and Easy! Two Ingredient Banana Pancackes!

Weekends for us always include a big family breakfast either on Saturday or Sunday. Since I started eating clean I still eat with them. I either have an omelette or these banana pancakes. All you need is a banana, 2 eggs and a blender! Sometimes I skip the blender and just mash it together to make it not as smooth. Also great for people with allergies because they are grain free, nut free and dairy free. Just remember when you are done - don't skip the bacon!

Directions

  1. Blend ingredients
  2. Heat coconut oil in pan and add batter
  3. Cook on both sides until light brown 
My family likes to add cinnamon to the tops of ours.  Also, make extras and warm them up for school breakfast the next morning!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Do you have any pointers for someone like me that has 200+ pounds to lose and is struggling bad. I could use any advice you can give. You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meagan! I sure do! I lost 102 lbs in a year with clean eating and just a little exercise 5x a week. Three years later I have lost a few more lbs :) Clean eating has changed my life. If you want to chat send me a message at girlsgonehealthy4life@gmail.com and/or friend me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.millermoran and message me there :)

      Delete