Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Investment to Health


Most mornings I will look at the "on this day" on Facebook to see what I was doing 1,3,6 or more years ago. One consistent thing I have found is 5,6,7 years ago I was always sick. I would be recovering from a cold, a fever a sore throat. Funny because then I had no idea about the troubles in my brain I was living a carefree life. More like a careless life. I have not been sick ONE single day since I have started eating clean, working out, drinking shakeology. I have lost 110 lbs. I have maintained it through workouts and nutrition. I have become healthy inside and out. Some say that my lifestyle has a hefty price - I say putting your health last does. Honestly making all my changes has not changed the food bill it has just shifted the priorities. Give up one thing for another. I have actually made thing better with my condition by eating healthy, clean and dumping foods with chemicals and preservatives. In the long run I would say it is a win. I'm 41 healthier and more fit than when I was 21. I'm not dieting - I'm living my life as healthy as possible without feeling deprived. This is a lifestyle. One I am so happy I took the chance on. You are worth the investment especially when you realize that honestly there is none other than commitment to living your best life since you only have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment