Thursday, March 24, 2016

Toxic People

I talk often about toxic people and boundaries. How getting these people out of my life changed my life. People will message me and ask, how do I know who is toxic? Usually you know. It is an instinct. You feel better without them then with them. You don't dread communication. Here is a little list though to help. If you have to have them in your life set healthy boundaries. If they are not necessary to you or your life end the relationship completely. I promise even if you end a relationship a new healthy one is waiting for you. Seriously look at that list... What are you missing out on? You just have everything to gain.

1 comment:

  1. I am accused that I did that, while other people did and they accused of being so. Real narcissistic people don"t ask themselves if they are a narcissist yes or no. They do not care if they are so, and they will never change.. .

    ReplyDelete