Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My World


We all have a story. The main part of that story is our "why". These two amazing people I have been blessed with the honor of being their mother is my "why". It all began with Avery when we were even younger than he is now. Getting married and starting a family. From that moment everything we have done has been for these two. We are far from perfect but we always tried our best. We wake up with them on our hearts and minds and go to sleep the same way. They are our everything. Without these two I don't think I would have found the fight in me after my seizure to find the light and become healthy physically or mentally. I had to though, I had to care and protect them. Without them even knowing they helped save my life in the darkest time. Because of this circle of love I am now healthy and happy. I get to pay forward all of it by helping others find the same thing. Life is an amazing circle. For me it always leads to these two. My world, my loves and the reason for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment