Monday, February 9, 2015

Why I Am Passionate About Helping Others


Some people ask me WHY I am so passionate about helping others.. Why? Because I have been there. I know what it feels like to be overweight, depressed, not knowing how or where to start. Thinking if I even did what would be the point because I would see success and then just fail again. I know what it feels like to put more weight into my illness than into the power of the possibility. I know what it feels like to say oh, tomorrow to make it feel better now as I do something unhealthy today.

Then I know what it feel like to get sick and tired. Not only in myself but in all my excuses. To know that I am not destined to be that unhealthy person just existing. To know I am meant to LIVE! To know excuses are just that -excuses - and to be BIGGER than them. I know how it feels to find success. To lose 110lbs to find a healthy life. To keep it off for years. To stop being being a sideline parent and BE an active Mom. A Mom they are proud of and have fun with. I also know how it feels to be a good example to others that this CAN be done without fad diets. Just with clean nutrition and movement.

One of the best and most rewarding parts of my life is paying all that I have personally learned forward. To watch others that I help achieve success and do the same thing. This is something I do actively and daily with the ladies I coach through my online accountability groups. I would love to help you too. When you feel the time is right for you and you want a hand of support  - reach out to me! I would be glad to help show you the way.

#behealthy #behappy #timetochange

No comments:

Post a Comment